Davidson John & Scott Property Renovation is a long standing design and build collaboration which has successfully delivered a full ‘concept to completion’ home renovation service to discerning property owners in SW London for the last 15 years. We constantly undertake repeat business and referral projects throughout West London.
Our focus is in producing exceptional home renovations and extensions. We are committed to making your vision a reality and delivering a building project which exceeds your expectations, on time and on budget.
For further information regarding the services of Davidson John Ltd please click here www.davidsonjohn.co.uk
What you will gain
- Feasibility & Cost Planning
- Planning Submission & Statutory Building Consents
- Detailed Architectural & Structural Design, Construction Drawings & Structural Calculations
- Bills of Quantities and Tendering
- Project Management & Monitoring of Works
- Direct access to a co-ordinated project management team
- Commissioning our services will give you access to a longstanding partnership with over 40 years of combined experience of London residential construction and period property refurbishment.
What you will avoid
- Budget Over-runs
- Protracted Tendering
- False starts due to unrealistic planning submissions
- Loss of control due to confusing multi-layered demarcation of responsibilities between different subcontractors
We are able to discuss in detail your fitting-out requirements, identifying proposed floor and wall finishes, discuss plumbing, electrical requirements and identify any specialist joinery or decorative works. We are able to then produce comprehensive drawings which may be accurately priced and hopefully form the basis for contract documents and the works on site.
Engaging with both designer and builder early within the project planning process will ensure that you are able to get an accurate handle on all budget issues, a timely reality check in respect of both structural feasibility and potential planning issues and greater precision with regard to work scheduling, start and completion dates. This can help our clients avoid expensive, abortive design/ planning work and our experience ensures a smooth transition from design through to planning and eventual construction on site.